Sunday, May 27, 2007

Day Two - Monday, May 28

Morning from Thailand!! This morning may be the last post I leave for a while. It depends on the wireless access at the school and surrounding area. It's about 7:45a and we're just getting ready to leave the hotel for our orientation meeting. At 11:00a we officially head out for the schools. I found out the official name of our school and general location, as well. I'll be at the following for the next three weeks (except for weekends...we travel on the weekends...):

Nawaminthrachinuthit Triamudomsuksanomklao School
248/89 summakorn Village Ramkhamheang Rd.
Saphansung, Bangkok 10240

www.ntun.net/

...it's kinda a mouthful, and I've got no idea how to actually pronounce it.

anyway, that's all from here. i'm also trying to post pictures, but all my websites are coming up in Thai, so I'm not totally sure where everything is at the moment...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian,
Glad to see you made it safely to Thailand and already experienced Thai food. Good luck at your orientation session and later at the school. We'll check your blog each day!