Saturday, May 19, 2007

First Post!

Hey there! So, I'm new to this blogging thing. I swore I would never do it, but an opportunity to provide a running journal of my travels was too much to pass up. We'll see how it goes and if I find out it's even worth trying to do.

In a little less than seven days I'll be heading on a little trip to Thailand to teach high school students. I'll be there for a month, three weeks of which will be dedicated to the schools and attempting to teach science and math to students who speak Thai (which I speak absolutely none of...). It should be quite the trip. I have really no idea what's going to go on, I hardly know the details of what I'm actually going to be doing. Thankfully there are no unexpected obsticles between me and the country with only a week to go, and all I really have going through my head is a sense of excitement!

It should be fun, but it's coming up so fast. I'll try to update daily, but internet connections and actual free time will highly dictate if that actually occurs. And worry not, pictures will be posted early and often once I actually have something to show. To those few that may end up reading this...ENJOY!

No comments: