So, today is the last day we will be at Nawamin School. I've already had my last class. All that is left is the presentation to end the school day. It should be a great time. I'm thrilled to have made it through the teaching aspect. I feel I've learned a lot about both me and my teaching. It's only going to help in the future dealing with students. I'm also very sad to be leaving the school. The students are fabulous, and they simply enjoy learning so much...they actually kind of enjoyed the Krebs cycle and electron transport... I will not miss the heat of teaching, however. Teaching when the heat index is 116F is no way to go about things...
Well, I think I'll have many, many pictures from the school (ones they took) after today, and I'll post many of them of experiences from the last three weeks.
We have also likely spent our last night in our apartment. I think we are going to head back to downtown Bangkok this evening and spend the night in a hotel. This will let us go to a market or two, and then sleep in tomorrow before our presentation!
1 comment:
You know our internet service - I commented on your blog of two days ago since I did not receive the final two entries until NOW! Good luck with your presentation; looking forward to seeing all your pictures! Have FUN your final week. All our love from New Ulm.
Post a Comment