Today is Saturday morning in Bangkok and we're heading out to the weekend market for some inexpensive gift buying and shopping. Later today Carrie, Sarah, and I are taking off on a train, then speed boat to eventually get to the secluded island of Ko Tao. It's a beautiful island on the east side of the south of Thailand (google it, if you need a reason that we're going there...). We'll hopefully get in lots of snorkeling, maybe some SCUBA diving, some hiking, and, of course, relaxing in that beachside bungalow we'll hopefully be staying in. I'm leaving the computer with Piak, so I may not post until Thursday night when I'm back in Bangkok, or possible until I get back home. Keep commenting, I love to know people are actually reading...
Until next week, sawasdee khrup!
1 comment:
What a great adventure, thank you for letting us live vicariously through you! Come home safely and with lots of pictures!
JM&J (relatives)
Post a Comment