
The first day of school. I may look a little out of it, I had only been in Thailand for about 17 hours and I had already been swept off to my school and thrown in front of 400 students asking questions...it was a bit to wrap my head around.
Actual picture of me participating in the school's celebration of the Buddhist holy day. Once again, it was amazing to partake, especially once I found out the full meaning of the day, and it's importance in the Buddhist year (basically it's Christmas, Easter, and New Year's wrapped into one day...kinda big)
Trying to work with some of my students on photosynthesis and cellular respiration.

My students hard at work...
Speaking at the end of the program round-up. I was simply going over what I had done with my classes over the previous two weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment