Thursday, June 7, 2007

No posts for weekend!

The school is taking us on a couple of field trips this weekend, so I'll be out of communication for a couple of days! We're heading out to the rice fields Saturday morning to learn how to grow rice. That afternoon we're going to Ayutthaya, one of Thailand's many ancient cities. It is supposed to have absolutely beautiful picture-taking opportunities...hopefully it's true!

Sunday we head back to Pattaya and the University to take a tour of the marine museum. This time we have 300-400 students with us, however. It should be a good time, and I'm excited to see how the students react to some of the organisms. The afternoon brings us to some gardens, which are supposed to be some of the most beautiful in the world. We're also hitting that with the students.

I'm sure there will be numerous pictures next week. Until then...sawasdee khrup!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the weekend, sounds like it should be a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

BJ, I hope you don't run into this during the rainy season. I heard there can be some good mudslides.

www.mudfall.com

Anonymous said...

Remember, Uncle Dan in Thief River collects spare change for his collection of anything and everything. Continue to have an excellent time. It shows!