Monday, June 18, 2007

From Ko Tao

Well, I'm posting this from the island of Ko Tao. It's been a fascinating two days that have been filled with many firsts. We took the train from Bangkok to Chumphon (it cost 480 baht...$14, plus we got a meal!). We then took a boat to the island. We followed that up with a crazy taxi ride to the other side of the island. We got here safe though, and have spent the last two days snorkeling and sleeping on the beach. (We did get that beachside bungalow we wanted...only $6/person/night...) We'll be here at the island until Thursday, then back to Bangkok that night. I'll update more, maybe with pictures, then. Until then, everything is going well, and we're having a great time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ENJOY!!! Will be anxious to hear about and see your photos. We are very happy for you to have had this chance.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian, looks like you're really starting to have a lot of fun now. Hopefully you enjoyed relaxing on the beaches. Just wanted to let you know that I made it to New York ok! Its been great so far!

Anonymous said...

This has been a fantastic experience for us too!!! Everyone keeping in touch from all places of the states/world!! Have a safe journey home.

Anonymous said...

The only experience I want to hear about are the 14 year old prostitutes! Can't wait to show you my brown-eye! XOXO