Monday, June 11, 2007

Slow day...finally!

Monday was a bit of a slow day...for a change. School was exhaustingly hot once again (97F, heat index of 116F). Piak is back at the University through Wednesday to present his research topic on conceptual change (good luck, Piak!), and we're just hangin' out. We went for another Traditional Thai massage at night. I still cannot believe how much it hurts (they use knees and elbows all the time), but my back is finally starting to loosen up a little bit. Although my right should (my bookbag shoulder) is an absolute bear, and even she's not able to do much to it. Mark's been there right next to me through it all, but I think he's feeling the benefits more than I at this point.

Only one class Tuesday, but it was a very, very fun one! We acted out the Krebs cycle...which actually made it somewhat enjoyable. The students even asked for my picture after class...


Only two days to go...!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Watching your trip and experiences on a daily basis is a miracle in itself thanks to the new technology available. Keep up the good work. These experiences will be worth more than you'll ever know.

Melissa Swenson said...

Those girls are looking awfully snuggly with you! Watch out Laura! J/k! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is so cool! I've never blogged before! You look like you are in an awesome place. We are so proud of you!

Jim, Mary & Jamie (relatives)